Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: SABIAN LEGACY almost unveiled!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member CLWarunki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2004
    Posts
    1,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I got a call from a drummer friend who works for a big music retailer and he told me that the Sabian Legacy cymbals are in their system (not in stock) - including an O-ZONE RIDE CYMBAL!

    Also apperantly the new DRUM! UK mag issue is running an ad for them?

    I am dying to see/hear these cymbals, can someone please provide a picture link if you have a source? Otherwise I'll wait until the NAMM pics are up on the 19th like everyone else. Cheers!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LDGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ozone? Just a load of hot air IMO.

    (sorry)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CLWarunki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2004
    Posts
    1,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LDGuy... you know the O-Zone crashes, with all the two inch holes? Yes, O-Zone Legacy ride. It was in the store's nation wide computer inventory. But, true - I'll believe it when I see it [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member troutbrooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2005
    Posts
    904
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Derek DeFields's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2001
    Posts
    1,144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He was joking.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member CLWarunki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2004
    Posts
    1,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh... lol... ok i get it now... and that ride cymbal also has a special protective coating [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    P.S. THANK YOU FOR THAT LINK DSOP!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Vdrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I should be receiving an entire set of them shortly for a review. I can't wait.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member elpatricio's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2005
    Posts
    168
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow the pictures are stunning, very unique looking cymbals, half-way between a brilliant and traditional finish. The hammering also looks like its more intense spread apart and over the cymbal. I wonder how the rides will compare to the artisan series?

    Hats off to Weckl again for another fantastic cymbal series (hopefully)!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Vdrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They're darker and somewhat drier from what I was told. K Custom?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member CLWarunki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2004
    Posts
    1,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Vdrummer, please keep me/us posted!!! How many cymbals are coming in for review and do you know which ones exactly?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •